So, you’ve decided what you want your new loft conversion to be used for. You’ve even decided exactly what you want it to look like. It will be the perfect room. Now all you need to do is decide what you want the stairs entering this room to look like.
What’s great about the new staircase is, you can be as inventive or uninventive as you like. It’s up to you. When designing your loft stairs, all you need to consider is the logistics.
SrayMax construction will let you know the limits for designing your new staircase and what that means. This way, you’ll be able to choose your perfectly fitted loft stairs without worrying about whether it will be the right fit.
There are also different materials you can choose from, too. You can have glass staircases, metal or the normal wooden.
Below we’ve put together some ideas to get you started;
- Space Saving Staircases. This type of staircase is great for those struggling with limited space. The design of these types of stairs allows you to get up in about half the distance that normal stairs provide. This is due to the alternating treads.
- Open Plan Staircase. This is when on either one side or both sides there are no railings or banisters. It provides a great modern look for your home.
- Fold-Away Staircase. This is another great idea for those who have a small amount of space. It’s also a good idea for those of you who don’t plan on entering the loft on a daily basis. The idea is that the stairs fold neatly back into the loft.
- Winder Staircase. For a sleek look, this type of staircase is an interesting idea. If you have enough room in your home this would definitely be a great addition.
- Straight Staircase. Of course, you can also have a normal straight staircase – space permitting.
If you would like to discuss your ideas or need inspiration, contact SrayMax Construction today!
Get a FREE Quote today, call SrayMax Construction on: 02080880384